- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
- Location: worldwide
- Electrical systems > 1kV
- Project start: immediately
- Commissioning of medium and low voltage drives in Power or Industry Plants
- Ensuring all procedures are executed professionally and within schedule
- Responsible for contact with customer, contractors and head office
- Willingness to participate in trainings
- Extensive travelling
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Experience with medium and low voltage drives of known manufacturers (e.g. ABB, Siemens, GE)
- Experience with metallurgical or oil & gas plants
- Experience with commissioning of dry- and oil insulated type transformers is an advantage
- Experience with commissioning switchgears (MV, LV) and protection systems (MV feeder protection, motor / generator protection and transformer protection) is an advantage
- Professional working proficiency in English
INP Switzerland offers you a flat hierarchy, a motivated and committed back office team to support you and a corporate culture which encourages personal responsibility and lives values. Look forward to an international, diverse and exciting task, flexible working hours and an attractive compensation scheme. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our employees. An individual, customized training and seminar program awaits you. It’s our goal to establish long-term relationships to our employees. We show our appreciation by inviting you to staff events, providing a vehicle pool or rewarding you for your loyalty. Join INP Switzerland!
INP Schweiz AG
INP Switzerland is an independent service provider in the power generation and transmission industry. We are a reliable partner, independent of any manufacturer, solving problems since 2001 all over the world. We employ more than 500 engineers at our locations in Switzerland, Germany, USA, Austria, France, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and Egypt. Our success is based on the commitment and expertise of our staff. For our worldwide assignments, we engage committed and highly motivated professionals and team players. Join us!
We require your CV, a letter of application and your certificates.
We are looking forward to your application.
INP Schweiz AG