- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
- Location: worldwide
- Site: High Voltage GIS
- Project start: immediately
- Supervising, organizing and leading construction teams on HV-GIS switchgear
- Responsible as direct contact for the customer
- Overall responsibility for completing erection and/or commissioning phase
- Experience with GIS installation up to 550kV
- Knowledge of HV Equipment of major European manufactures (Siemens, ABB, GE)
- Experience with time scheduling, QA / QC and EHS requirements
- Experience in managing an international team
- Experience in customer relations
- Good English language skills
INP Switzerland offers you a flat hierarchy, a motivated and committed back office team to support you and a corporate culture which encourages personal responsibility and lives values. Look forward to an international, diverse and exciting task, flexible working hours and an attractive compensation scheme. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our employees. An individual, customized training and seminar program awaits you. It’s our goal to establish long-term relationships to our employees. We show our appreciation by inviting you to staff events, providing a vehicle pool or rewarding you for your loyalty. Join INP Switzerland!
INP Schweiz AG
INP Switzerland is an independent service provider in the power generation and transmission industry. We are a reliable partner, independent of any manufacturer, solving problems since 2001 all over the world. We employ more than 500 engineers at our locations in Switzerland, Germany, USA, Austria, France, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and Egypt. Our success is based on the commitment and expertise of our staff. For our worldwide assignments, we engage committed and highly motivated professionals and team players. Join us!
We require your CV, a letter of application and your certificates.
We are looking forward to your application.
INP Schweiz AG