- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
- Plants: Industrial plants (mining plants, aluminium and cement plants) Switzerland
- Project start: Immediately or by agreement
Planning work in the field of electrical installation for industrial plants:
- Planning of cables, cable routes, lightning protection and earthing systems including the associated calculations.
- Planning fire alarm, telephone and lighting systems
- Ensuring the integration of electrical components on industrial installations
- Technical meetings with customers and suppliers. Factory acceptance tests (FAT) at the suppliers' premises
- Training as an electrician or automation technician with further training as a technician (HF) or engineer FH.
- Ideally > 2 years experience as an electrical planner. Practical experience in the field of electrical installation is an advantage
- Willingness to travel worldwide (10-30%)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience with CAE software (EPLAN, WSCAD etc.) is an advantage
INP Switzerland offers you a flat hierarchy, a motivated and committed back office team to support you and a corporate culture which encourages personal responsibility and lives values. Look forward to an international, diverse and exciting task, flexible working hours and an attractive compensation scheme. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our employees. An individual, customized training and seminar program awaits you. It’s our goal to establish long-term relationships to our employees. We show our appreciation by inviting you to staff events, providing a vehicle pool or rewarding you for your loyalty. Join INP Switzerland!
INP Schweiz AG
INP Switzerland is an independent service provider in the power generation and transmission industry. We are a reliable partner, independent of any manufacturer, solving problems since 2001 all over the world. We employ more than 500 engineers at our locations in Switzerland, Germany, USA, Austria, France, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and Egypt. Our success is based on the commitment and expertise of our staff. For our worldwide assignments, we engage committed and highly motivated professionals and team players. Join us!
We require your CV, a letter of application and your certificates.
We are looking forward to your application.
INP Schweiz AG