- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Exciting tasks for you
- Commissioning of primary and secondary components of AIS, GIS medium-voltage switchgear of world-renowned manufacturers
- Professional and on-time of the installation
- Responsible for customer contact, exchange with contractual partners and the head office
- Willingness for manufacturer-specific training
How you can help us
- Dipl. Engineer or Technician in the field of electrical engineering
- Experience in the commissioning of medium-voltage switchgears incl. protective devices
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What's in it for you?
- In between projects, you can take some time off and pursue your personal dreams.
- Collaboration with interesting people who will help you grow professionally and personally.
- We provide you with information, good equipment and plenty of support to make your everyday life easier. For example, we use simple, quick expense reports.
- Our team spirit is at an all-time high. For this we also put in a lot of effort. We choose our management carefully, uphold our values and encourage the special bond within our team with events like the ski weekend.
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you. Thank you for your interest.
I am Jörg Pfrommer and I manage the Medium Voltage and Industry division. We are a team of both young and older professionals, 35 people in total. The majority come from Switzerland and Germany. Freelancers from around the world also support us. We support our clients in planning, installation supervision, site management and commissioning of electrical infrastructure for industrial plants. I have particularly fond memories of our assignments at the world's largest offshore plant in Seoul and at the biopharmaceutical production facility Biogen in Luterbach.
It is important to me and my team that you are reliable, open to new things and can add a good portion of humour to the team. You will truly strengthen the team if you are able to work independently on the one hand, but on the other hand you are also happy to share your knowledge and help others in the team. You can also expect the same from us in return. I will support you in all matters with my wealth of experience from almost 40 years of project management and my great deal of life experience.
I look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you. Should you have any questions, please give me a call on +41 56 552 19 06.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Morf ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG