- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Exciting tasks for you
- Commissioning of generator excitation systems and start-up frequency converters
- Responsible for the electrical commissioning excitation, start-up systems and primary tests
- Responsible for contact with customer on site, communication to the back office and technical support
- Readiness for technical training on equipment of the known European manufacturers
How you can help us
- Electrical Technician or Engineering degree
- Experience in cold and hot commissioning of large scale power plants
- Experience in commissioning of SEE / SFC systems ABB / GE / and other major manufacturers
- Independent, reliable technical expertise, basic knowledge of all electrical and mechanical systems large (>200MW) power plant blocks
- Experience in commissioning of unit protection systems is a plus
- Excellent English language skills
- Interest and willingness to travel and work around the world
What's in it for you?
- In between projects, you can take some time off and pursue your personal dreams.
- Collaboration with interesting people who will help you grow professionally and personally.
- We provide you with information, good equipment and plenty of support to make your everyday life easier. For example, we use simple, quick expense reports.
- Our team spirit is at an all-time high. For this we also put in a lot of effort. We choose our management carefully, uphold our values and encourage the special bond within our team with events like the ski weekend.
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you. Thank you for your interest.
I am Philipp Dröge and I manage the Power Plants division. My team brings together the combined expertise of more than 40 engineers from all over the world. We support our clients with the execution of power plant projects. This includes a wide range of tasks relating to engineering, site management and installation supervision, right through to mechanical and electrical commissioning. For example, we have actively helped in Hong Kong and at the Azito Power Plant in the Ivory Coast. We also offer comprehensive services for existing systems.
What matters to me and my team is that we can rely on you (and of course, you can rely on us in return). We want to strengthen our team with a person who enjoys working independently but is also able to work in a team and share their knowledge. From me personally, you can expect that I will support you professionally with my wealth of experience from several years of commissioning and handling operations, and that I will also be there for you if you need support professionally or otherwise.
I look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you. Should you have any questions, please give me a call on +41 56 552 19 09.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG