- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Exciting tasks for you
- Commissioning of frequency converters and AC drives in Power Plants or Industries
- Ensuring all processes are executed professionally and within schedule
- Responsible for contact with customer, contractors, and head office
- Willingness to participate on product specific trainings
- Travel worldwide
How you can help us
- Engineer or Technician in the field of Electrical Engineering (power electronics)
- Experience in commissioning of electrical systems
- Experience with MV drives of known manufacturers (ABB / Siemens / GE / Converteam) is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and good communication skills
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Collaboration with interesting people who will help you grow professionally and personally.
- Many further training opportunities are available to you: We generously co-finance internal training sessions as well as external training seminars.
- All your skills, knowledge and experience are required.
- What we want from you, you can also expect from us: We give our full commitment and care.
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you. Thank you for your interest.
Namaste! I am Manoj Nambiar and I’m originally from India. I lead the High Voltage and Power Converters division. We are a team of 25 experts, the majority of whom are from Switzerland, freelancers from around the world. We support clients worldwide in the field of engineering, project management, construction management and supervision, as well as commissioning. The Substation Brig and the Wikinger Wind Farm, Germany just two examples from our wide project portfolio.
We want to strengthen our team with colleagues who are reliable and are at their best when they work independently and can make their own decisions. However, you should also always be a team player and offer others your advice and support when needed. In return, I offer you all my knowledge and experience from 25 years in engineering and project management to help you achieve your goals.
I look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG