- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Electrical Engineer Drive Systems
80–100% | Switzerland | SR18-E
Exciting tasks for you
- You are responsible for the design of hardware and software systems for medium-voltage drives.
- You are responsible for demanding drives projects in Switzerland
- You create technical documentation
- You support the project manager with technical questions in customer meetings
How you can help us
- You have a higher degree in electrical engineering (TS, HF, FH)
- You have experience in the engineering of LV & MV drives or drives
- You have knowledge in the integration of drive systems in turnkey solutions (incl. transformer and motors).
- You communicate very well in English, German language skills are a plus
What's in it for you?
- You can count on a strong network: In the INP team you can count on a network of like-minded people and advice from other experienced experts.
- English: B2: We speak English! And most of us at least at level B2. We will support you in that area as well.
- We love and uphold our values: To improve them, we ask our clients how they feel about it from an outside perspective. With a ‘trust index’ of 5.2 (out of 6) points, we seem to be doing really well.
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you here. Thank you for your interest.
Hello and Grüessech, I'm Tobias Schürch and I work for INP Switzerland as an account manager. We are a team of around 8 professionals and support our customers with manpower in the realisation of small to large projects in energy production. To give you a better picture, I recommend that you take a closer look at our competencies on the homepage.
For us from INP, it is not only important that we know the needs of our employees, it is also important that the company culture is actively shared. Transparency, competence, integrity, reliability and fairness are the values that set us apart. Therefore, you are a real asset if you possess these qualities in addition to your technical expertise. My professional experience includes 10 years as project engineer and sales manager. As my team colleagues all have a technical background, we will be happy to support you in such matters as well as in personal questions, as far as we are able.
I look forward to receiving your documents and getting to know you. Just give me a call if you have any questions about the job offer: +41 56 552 19 28.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG
You haven't received any emails from us? Please check your spam and/or junk mail folders regularly.