- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Exciting tasks for you
- Lead Commissioning of electrical power systems LV - MV - DC
- Take responsibility of electrical testing and start-up of battery, DC/AC Inverters, DC/DC Converters, MV switchgreads and protection, LV switchgreads and protection systems
- Inspect and advise on electrical power systems installation according to manufactures instructions
- Complete commissioning procedures according to specification and instructions
- Collaborate with Commissioning Engineers and Customers of various background and expertise
- Troubleshoot LV/MV/DC Systems, collaborate and feedback corrective measures on engineering and design
How you can help us
- Experience in cold and hot commissioning of large scale power plants and / or large industrial plants
- Interest to expand commissioning and service expertise on various products and in different industries evolving around electrical power systems
- Independent work style, great overall electrical power systems expertise and great drive to expand technical know-how
- Experience in commissioning of electrical protection systems is a plus
- Ability to communicate in english
What's in it for you?
- We will support you in expanding your technical horizon and also provide hands-on technical trainings
- Focus on long term and building of your career as technical expert
- Multiple type of contractual agreements, primarly based on your preference
- Flexible and individual planning of time off depending on your needs
- Collaborate with a team of Commissioning experts of various backgrounds
- Our team spirit is at an all-time high. For this we also put in a lot of effort. We choose our management carefully, uphold our values and encourage the special bond within our team with events like the ski weekend.
- Outstanding support: We provide you with information, good equipment and plenty of support to make your everyday life easier. For example, we use simple, quick expense reports.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you here. Thank you for your interest.
Hi and Grüezi, I'm Ivo Mästinger and I work in the Power Plants division. Our team currently consists of more than 40 engineers worldwide. Our experts support our customers in the execution of power plant projects, including engineering, construction site management, installation supervision, commissioning and much more. For example, we have been actively involved in the JAMEX power plant, UAE or in Iraq. And we also offer comprehensive services for existing plants.
My colleagues in the back office and I are in close contact with our experts in the field and our customers. We make sure that our projects are executed in a smooth and professional manner. It is important to us that we can rely on each other and that we support one another. We would like to enhance our team with someone who follows the same spirit as we do and believes in the motto "we are a team, can rely on each other and remain flexible". I personally bring many years of experience and have also worked in the field of commissioning as well as in the execution of power plant projects. Therefore, I can fully support you in technical as well as personal questions.
I look forward to receiving your documents and getting to know you. Just give me a call if you have any questions: +41 56 552 19 21.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG
You haven't received any emails from us? Please check your spam and/or junk mail folders regularly.