- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Exciting tasks for you
- Technical project management of the electrical scope, in heavy industry (such as mining, cement, steel), substations or power generation
- Interface between engineering and site team, as well as main contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating technical topics in the area of LV/MV/HV/DC systems
- Responsible for project timelines and the completion of technical documentation for site execution
- Involvement in project from engineering phase until handover to customer
How you can help us
- Electrical Technician or Engineering degree with at least 3 years of experience in heavy industries
- Experience in the field of LV/MV/HV/DC for power plants, industries, substations or similar fields
- Interest and flexibility to work with different kinds of industries, customers and technologies
- A solutions-based attitude and willingness ro tackle technical challenges
- Great soft skills paired with high coordination skills
- Good English and preferable German language skills
- Work permit holder CH/EU/EFTA
What's in it for you?
- INP will support you in expanding your technical horizon
- Focus on long term relationships and building of your career as a technical expert
- Work life balance: we lay the foundations for a healthy balance
- Work and collaborate with a team of technical project leads of various backgrounds, share and contribute from profound technical know-how within the INP Team
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you here. Thank you for your interest.
I'm Ben Goepfert and I work in the division of Medium Voltage and Industrial Plants. We are a team of more than 35 experts from Switzerland and across the globe. Planning, installation supervision, site management and commissioning of electrical infrastructure of industrial plants are our main strengths. We are particularly proud of our assignments in the Mine Moatize, Mozambique, or that we were able to contribute our know-how to the Jura Cement factory in Wildegg (CH).
I have been supporting the MVI division for some time now and that is why I know that not only flexibility, but also openness and communication skills are important to us. You are a real asset if you possess these qualities in addition to your technical experience. We are happy to support our employees in technical - such as in personal matters as far as we can. Our values are the foundation of our company, that is why identifying with our values is very important to us. Over 10 years of experience in commissioning and project management are part of my background, how about you?
I look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you. Just give me a call if you have any questions: +41 56 552 19 07.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG
You haven't received any emails from us? Please check your spam and/or junk mail folders regularly.