Fundamentals of power plant protection technology
The focus of this course is on fundamental information about protection of power plant units, generators and transformers. You will learn about essential protection principles and functions as well as typical protection settings with practical examples.
Technicians, master craftsmen, and skilled workers who deal with protection of generators, transformers, and power plant units.
- Fault types and causes of faults
- Current and voltage transformers
- Protection principles / protection zones
- Generator protection functions
- Transformer protection functions
Number of participants: At least 3, but no more than 6