- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Jobangebote
Exciting tasks for you
- Commissioning of generator excitation systems and start-up frequency converters
- Responsible for the electrical commissioning excitation, start-up systems and primary tests
- Responsible for contact with customer on site, communication to the back office and technical support
- Readiness for technical training on equipment of the known European manufacturers
How you can help us
- Electrical Technician or Engineering degree
- Experience in cold and hot commissioning of large scale power plants
- Experience in commissioning of SEE / SFC systems ABB / GE / and other major manufacturers
- Independent, reliable technical expertise, basic knowledge of all electrical and mechanical systems large (>200MW) power plant blocks
- Experience in commissioning of unit protection systems is a plus
- Excellent English language skills
What's in it for you?
- In between projects, you can take some time off and pursue your personal dreams.
- Collaboration with interesting people who will help you grow professionally and personally.
- We provide you with information, good equipment and plenty of support to make your everyday life easier. For example, we use simple, quick expense reports.
- Our team spirit is at an all-time high. For this we also put in a lot of effort. We choose our management carefully, uphold our values and encourage the special bond within our team with events like the ski weekend.
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you. Thank you for your interest.
Hi and Grüezi, I'm Ivo Mästinger and I work in the Power Plants division. Our team currently consists of more than 40 engineers worldwide. Our experts support our customers in the execution of power plant projects, including engineering, construction site management, installation supervision, commissioning and much more. For example, we have been actively involved in the JAMEX power plant, UAE or in Iraq. And we also offer comprehensive services for existing plants.
My colleagues in the back office and I are in close contact with our experts in the field and our customers. We make sure that our projects are executed in a smooth and professional manner. It is important to us that we can rely on each other and that we support one another. We would like to enhance our team with someone who follows the same spirit as we do and believes in the motto "we are a team, can rely on each other and remain flexible". I personally bring many years of experience and have also worked in the field of commissioning as well as in the execution of power plant projects. Therefore, I can fully support you in technical as well as personal questions.
I look forward to receiving your documents and getting to know you. Just give me a call if you have any questions: +41 56 552 19 21.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG