Exciting tasks for you
- Commissioning of large heavy duty power plants (WSC, BoP, HRSG)
- Commissioning of boilers (Benson / drum type)
- Commissioning of large pumps (main feedwater pumps, main cooling water pumps, main condensate pumps)
- System commissioning of air / oil / steam / water / auxiliary systems
- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant from system turnover from Installation until Commercial Operation Date by arrangement with Commissioning Lead / Manager
How you can help us
- Bsc. of mechanical engineering or higher
- 3+ years of experience working with Mechanical Systems for a power generation OEM
- Working knowledge and application of EHS rules.
- Able to connect and communicate across all levels of site personnel and internal colleagues/stakeholders.
- Knowledge of KKS system and Operation level knowledge of DCS systems
- Excellent English language skills
- Willing to travel internationally
What's in it for you?
- We are well networked leading us to get the really exciting projects of well-known clients.
- All your skills, knowledge and experience are required
- What we want from you, you can also expect from us: We give our full commitment and care.
- In between projects, you can take some time off and pursue your personal dreams.
- INP is valued as a loyal, reliable company for which the employees are noticeably important.
- Our team spirit is at an all-time high. For this we also put in a lot of effort. We choose our management carefully, uphold our values and encourage the special bond within our team with events like the ski weekend.
- Outstanding support: We provide you with information, good equipment and plenty of support to make your everyday life easier. For example, we use simple, quick expense reports.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you here. Thank you for your interest.
I am Philipp Droege and I manage the Power Plants division. My team brings together the combined expertise of more than 50 engineers from all over the world. We support our clients with the execution of power plant projects. This includes a wide range of tasks relating to engineering, site management and installation supervision, right through to mechanical and electrical commissioning. For example, we have actively helped in Hong Kong and at the Azito Power Plant in the Ivory Coast. We also offer comprehensive services for existing systems.
What matters to me and my team is that we can rely on you (and of course, you can rely on us in return). We want to strengthen our team with a person who enjoys working independently but is also able to work in a team and share their knowledge. From me personally, you can expect that I will support you professionally with my wealth of experience from several years of commissioning and handling operations, and that I will also be there for you if you need support professionally or otherwise.
I look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.
Should you have any questions, please give us a call on +41 56 552 19 13.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG