- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Jobangebote
Exciting tasks for you
- Lead commissioning of generator excitation and / or frequency converter systems
- Take responsibility of configuring, testing, start up and commissioning of excitation and drive systems including auxiliaries
- Work on large scale power plants or industrial plants worldwide
- Collaborate with Commissioning Engineers and Customers of various background and expertise
- Troubleshoot problems on excitation and converters in collaboration with other technical experts
How you can help us
- Electrical Technician or Engineering degree
- Hands-on experience of power electronic equipment, preferably in a similar commissioning role
- Willingness to work internationally on challenging commissioning projects
- You are a team player and do well with interactions with customers / co-workers / etc. of other cultures
- Ability to communicate in english
What's in it for you?
- We will support you in expanding your technical horizon and also provide hands-on technical trainings
- Focus on long term and building of your career as technical expert
- Multiple type of contractual agreements, primarly based on your preference
- Flexible and individual planning of time off depending on your needs
- Collaborate with a team of Commissioning experts of various backgrounds
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you here. Thank you for your interest.
Hi and Grüezi, I'm Ivo Mästinger and I work in the Power Plants division. Our team currently consists of more than 40 engineers worldwide. Our experts support our customers in the execution of power plant projects, including engineering, construction site management, installation supervision, commissioning and much more. For example, we have been actively involved in the JAMEX power plant, UAE or in Iraq. And we also offer comprehensive services for existing plants.
My colleagues in the back office and I are in close contact with our experts in the field and our customers. We make sure that our projects are executed in a smooth and professional manner. It is important to us that we can rely on each other and that we support one another. We would like to enhance our team with someone who follows the same spirit as we do and believes in the motto "we are a team, can rely on each other and remain flexible". I personally bring many years of experience and have also worked in the field of commissioning as well as in the execution of power plant projects. Therefore, I can fully support you in technical as well as personal questions.
I look forward to receiving your documents and getting to know you. Just give me a call if you have any questions: +41 56 552 19 21.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG
Haben Sie keine E-Mail von uns erhalten? Prüfen Sie auch regelmäßig Ihre Spam-/Junk-Mail Ordner.