- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
- Location: Worldwide with focus on Central Europe
- Installations: High-voltage substations GIS / AIS
- Type of employment: Freelancer
- Project start: Immediately or by arrangement
- Organisation and management of assembly teams on high-voltage substations
- Responsible for customer contact on site
- Overriding responsibility for the safe and on-schedule completion of construction phases
- Tracking of schedules and project progress
- Preparation of assembly plans according to the requirements of the plant
- Engineer or technician in the field of electrical engineering
- Experience in the assembly process of high-voltage substations (GIS/AIS) up to 550 kV
- Experience with foreign assignments on construction sites
- Knowledge of equipment from well-known European manufacturers (ABB, GE)
- Management experience of an assembly team, both technical and disciplinary
- Experience in QA / QC and EHS requirements
- Fluent German and very good English, every other language is a plus
INP Switzerland offers you a flat hierarchy, a motivated and committed back office team to support you and a corporate culture which encourages personal responsibility and lives values. Look forward to an international, diverse and exciting task, flexible working hours and an attractive compensation scheme. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our employees. An individual, customized training and seminar program awaits you. It’s our goal to establish long-term relationships to our employees. We show our appreciation by inviting you to staff events, providing a vehicle pool or rewarding you for your loyalty. Join INP Switzerland!
INP Schweiz AG
INP Switzerland is an independent service provider in the power generation and transmission industry. We are a reliable partner, independent of any manufacturer, solving problems since 2001 all over the world. We employ more than 500 engineers at our locations in Switzerland, Germany, USA, Austria, France, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and Egypt. Our success is based on the commitment and expertise of our staff. For our worldwide assignments, we engage committed and highly motivated professionals and team players. Join us!
We require your CV, a letter of application and your certificates.
We are looking forward to your application.
INP Schweiz AG