- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Job Offers
Exciting tasks for you
- Commissioning of medium voltage drives in Power or Industry Plants
- Ensuring all procedures are executed professionally and within schedule
- Responsible for contact with customer, contractors and head office
- Willingness to participate in trainings
- Extensive travelling
How you can help us
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge with medium and low voltage drives of known manufacturers (e.g. ABB) is an advantege
- Engineering experience with electric drives, converters and motors is an advantage
- Knowledge with commissioning switchgears (MV, LV) and protection systems (MV feeder protection, motor / generator protection and transformer protection) is an advantage
- Professional working proficiency in German and English
What's in it for you?
- You will travel throughout Switzerland and abroad, immerse yourself in foreign cultures and gain a lot of experience, which will also promote your personal growth.
- In between projects, you can take some time off and pursue your personal dreams.
- Flexible forms of employment: Hourly or monthly pay structures; permanent or freelance employment. We coordinate with you to determine what works best for you, our customers and INP.
- The exciting (major) projects from top clients around the world make the work varied and exciting.
- Over the last 20 years, we have grown from a handful of visionaries to several dozen professionals.
- We have kept our family spirit and look after each other.
- Only well-informed employees can deliver optimal performance. That is why we regularly provide transparent information.
- You can find out more about the advantages of working with INP Schweiz here.
Nice to have you. Thank you for your interest.
Namaste! I am Manoj Nambiar and I’m originally from India. I lead the High Voltage and Power Converters division. We are a team of 25 experts, the majority of whom are from Switzerland, freelancers from around the world. We support clients worldwide in the field of engineering, project management, construction management and supervision, as well as commissioning. The Substation Brig and the Wikinger Wind Farm, Germany just two examples from our wide project portfolio.
We want to strengthen our team with colleagues who are reliable and are at their best when they work independently and can make their own decisions. However, you should also always be a team player and offer others your advice and support when needed. In return, I offer you all my knowledge and experience from 25 years in engineering and project management to help you achieve your goals.
I look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you. Should you have any questions, please give me a call on +41 56 552 19 20.
P.S. You can get to know more about some of the INP team here.
Go ahead and send us your CV.
We will be happy to discuss all other relevant documents with you later.
If you have any questions please contact me on
+41 56 552 19 13 or send me an e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you.
Rahel Gander ▪ Recruiting
INP Schweiz AG